Sugar Mobile 5.0 Released by SugarCRM
Earlier this week SugarCRM announced the release of Sugar Mobile 5.0. The new features in the mobile app continue to embody SugarCRM’s “mobile first” strategy.
The new features in mobile 5.0 include:
- Resolutions to bugs identified in previous releases
- Improvements to user interface which makes access to data quicker
- New, streamlined login process
- Updates to the filter and sort buttons on lists of records
- An all new record view
- Changes to the action menus on record and list views
- Increased limit to the number of records available in offline access
- Native integration of Touch ID Service for Apple iOS so users can now log in using their fingerprint
- Ability for Admins to configure some login parameters to be automatically filled on the mobile login page when you click on a deep link
Mobile 5.0 can be downloaded on app stores today for organizations using Sugar 7.7 and above.
While Sugar’s core desktop product has always embodied flexibility, moves in the Sugar roadmap today are showing that Sugar wants each of its customers to also have a customized mobile experience. Click here to read all about the mobile update.